Saturday 4 February 2017

Love Collection # 6

SWEET JOANNE

Sweet Joanne
With the perfect tan
Consummate style
And the white toothed smile

Joanne so fair
With the brunette hair
Oh hear my plea
Won’t you please go out with me?

PRETTY LITTLE JO

Pretty Little Jo
You confuse me so
You are prettily petite
With size three feet
You are funny and quirky
And infectiously perky
You act just like a girl
In your ribbons and curls
But pretty little Jo
What confuses me so
Is when you speak
Your voice is too deep

FINE AS SILKEN THREAD

Fine as silken thread
Her hair shone like burnished
Gold, in the bright sunlight

A PERFECT CIRCLE

A perfect circle
Of love has enveloped me
An eternal circle

A TRUE LOVE

Our love is a true love,
An everlasting for-
ever love, our true love

WE ARE SEPARATE NOW

We are separate now,
Irrevocably apart
So why do you refuse
To leave my broken heart

I CHANGED ON THAT DAY

I changed on that day
For the whole world to see
When I asked you out
And you didn’t flee
You wernt rude to me
Or laugh hysterically
Instead you smiled
And then said yes to me
And I changed again
For the whole world to see
When I said I love you
And you said you loved me

A TANGLED WEB

A tangled web of
Lies, woven of jealous spite
Brought you solitude

SORRY IF YOU CAUGHT ME STARING

Sorry if you caught me staring
But it was your fault to be fair
I was bedazzled by your beauty
And your shock of flaming hair
So what else could I have done?
But stand open mouthed and stare

I WHISPERED

I whispered those three
Words to you and you replied,
But I love you more

No comments:

Post a Comment