Saturday 28 November 2020

The Clerembeax Palace Hotel and Spa – Liberation Day, Channel Islands

The beautiful Downshire village of Clerembeax St Giles was situated to the west of Abbeyvale located between Grace Hill and Bushy Down and on the outskirts was the Clerembeax Palace Hotel and Spa and one of the rooms was occupied by Paul Jansen, who was part of a wedding party and was a both a business associate of the bride’s father and a friend of the family.

The wedding reception was to be held later that day in the Ballroom, which was where he should have been, checking everything was in order but instead he used his key card to open the door to the bridal suite and as he stepped in Sophia Levitton turned and smiled at him.

“I was hoping you would come”

“I couldn’t keep away” he said

Sophia was sitting at the dressing table wearing only her white lingerie and stockings and behind her, laid out on the bed was an ivory wedding dress. 

Paul walked up behind her and looked at her beautiful reflection in the mirror and placed his hands lightly on her naked shoulders and held her gaze as he gently slipped the bra straps down her arms, and she closed her eyes as his hands journeyed down inside her lingerie.

 

Sophia collapsed onto the bed next to her wedding dress with Paul panting beside her.  

“That was so good” she sighed

“The last time as a single woman” he said and playfully slapped her buttock before starting to redress himself.

“And so much better than my first as a married woman will be” she said and rolled over onto her back.  

“You could elope with me” he said

“You know I want to” she replied

Nothing would have pleased her more than to run away and marry her lover Paul, but her father Michael would never have tolerated it, it would have never been forgiven.

He banged on endlessly about the importance of tradition and marrying within her faith and how it was imperative she went through with an arranged marriage.

She had been raised as a dutiful Jewish daughter and agreed, however reluctantly, but her heart belonged to Paul.

But she hated her father as he had proven himself to be unworthy of her loyalty, as she had discovered that the wedding was actually a business transaction and had little or nothing to do with duty, honour and faith and was more to do with being married off to the highest bidder.

“Then come with me now” he urged “We could be in Guernsey by morning”

“My father will never forgive me” she said as she sat up

“I know”

“Or you” she added

“I know, and I don’t care”

“And he will never do business with you again” she pointed out

“I only tolerate him because I love you” he said and offered her his hand, which she took

“Do you mean it?” she asked as he pulled her to her feet

“Do you doubt it?” he retorted

“Not for a moment” she replied, and they kissed

“So, are we doing this?” he asked

“Yes, but I need to change” she replied and began to undo her suspenders

“No don’t take them off, you’re going to need those?”

“Oh” she replied “So you only want me for my underwear”

“I want you under any circumstances” he corrected her “I want you in the lingerie, because it was what you were wearing the last time we made love when you were another man’s bride, and I want you to be wearing it the first time I make love to you as my bride to be”

“I want that too” she said which put a bloom on the cheeks of the blushing bride.

 

After pulling her jeans on over her white stockings and a t-shirt over her top, she threw a few essentials, and those items that were precious to her into a bag and they left the bridal suite and waited in his suite while he did the same, the rest could be collected at a later date.

They then snuck down the back stairs and out the fire escape twenty yards from where his car was parked, there were a few guests wandering the grounds, enjoying the fine weather, he didn’t recognise any of them, but he took no chances and opened the back door and Sophie slipped onto the back seat where she hid under his coat.

He got in the car and quickly checked she couldn’t be seen before he drove off.

Once they were past the milling guests and through the village she was able to sit up.

He pulled into a layby and she got in the passenger seat and buckled up and they set off again.

He phoned the Hotel manager, Hannah Morgan, on route to Grace Hill airfield, where he kept a twin-engine Cessna, and explained his rushed departure, and settled his bill and instructed her regarding his luggage.

“They’ve noticed you’ve gone” he said when he disconnected

“And your Dad is seriously pissed off”

“Good” she said

 

“Last chance to turn back” he said as they sat in the plane taxiing on to the runway

“I don’t need another chance, I’ve made my decision” she said and looked at him “And I know it’s the right one and I never want to go back”

No comments:

Post a Comment