Wednesday 6 July 2022

JACQUI

 

Jacqui was my older woman

Twenty years my senior

When she seduced me

In a Dublin hotel

She was always quite vivacious

This night however her high-spirit

Derived from gin and tonic

Though she knew was she was doing

Even for someone as inexperienced as I was

I could read the sexual desire in her body language

This was libidinous in the extreme

She was full of the elixir of lust

Again that was the gin and tonic

I was filled with a burning sexual desire

Which Jacqui knew exactly what to do with

She taught me how to give and receive pleasure

Took me on a journey of erogenous exploration

It was passionately fervid, scorchingly torrid

Insatiable and ardent

Caring, affectionate and tender

She was an excellent teacher

And a wonderful lover

Alas we never repeated the experience

No comments:

Post a Comment