Friday 8 December 2023

Uncanny Love Tales – (064) The Anniversary Weekend

 

Andy Adams had booked a long weekend away for him and his wife Terri to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary.

The location was a camp site in the Finchbottom Vale that was once a working railway station, before it fell foul to Dr Beeching and his cuts, in a place called Sharpinghead.

“We’re staying at a camp site?” she asked failing to hide the disappointment in her voice.

“Think nostalgia” he said enigmatically.

Terri had thought the weekend was going to be a little more romantic than camping.

She was thinking, Country Park Hotel, 4 poster bed, Michelin starred restaurant, luxury spa, what she was not imagining was a converted signal box.

“What the hell are they?” she said when she saw the bunks.

“Nostalgia” he replied but she was not impressed.

“We’re not kids” she said.

“Maybe not, but we weren’t much more than kids when you seduced me in a bunk bed” Andy said.

“Excuse me” she said indignantly “As I remember it you took advantage of me and stole my innocence”.

“I think you’re misremembering” he told her.

“I don’t think so” she said indignantly “I was an innocent; I hadn’t even had my tits felt until you got your grubby hands on them”.

“The way I remember it you threw yourself at me” he pointed out and she smiled.

“I don’t remember you complaining” she said, “You even renamed it as the bunk-up bed”.

They were both giggling at the memory and then they were kissing.

“Perhaps we should try this one for size” she suggested.

 

After a very exhausting nostalgia induced sexual episode they lay in the top bunk, panting in each other’s arms.

“Well, that was very acceptable” he said.

“Oh yes” she agreed.

“Although I think the bunk you took advantage of me in was bigger”.

“No, I just think there’s more of us now” he said and squeezed her bum.

“Cheeky” she retorted.

“Yes very” he said and squeezed her cheek again.

 

The bunks were creaking as she climbed down the ladder.

“I’m not sure the beds are going to survive three nights of us “getting nostalgic”“ she said and giggled.

“They don’t need to” he said as he followed her down.

“We’re only here for tonight”.

“Why where are we going to sleep?” she asked suspiciously.

“It had better not be a tent”.

“No not a tent” he replied.

“Where then?”

“The Clerembeax Palace Hotel” he replied with a smile.

“You bastard” Terri said and kissed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment