Friday 8 December 2023

Uncanny Love Tales – (068) Sister’s Reprised

 

The Walter’s and the Pickford’s had lived in Springwater for many generations and every year they had a family holiday in Greece together.

Colin and Kate Walters and their sons Harry and Sam, Kate’s sister Christine Pickford and husband David and their daughters Charlotte and Ellie, and they stayed in the Villa that was jointly owned by the two families every year in Batsi on the island of Andros.

Sam Walters was a twenty-nine-year-old solicitor who still lived in the old family home in Springwater although his parents had retired to their Greek Villa and his brother Harry was working for a magazine in New York.

On one family holiday in Greece, Sam, who was a few weeks short of his nineteenth birthday, at the time, was seduced by his cousin Charlotte who was just sixteen, for the first of many enjoyable occasions.

Sam and Charlotte were what is known as “friends with benefits” which was a mutually satisfactory arrangement, however there was an occasion in early summer when Charlotte and her younger sister Ellie were both staying with Sam for the week as there was a family wedding in the Pickford Family.

Ellie was four years younger than her sister and was an absolute stunner with a lovely figure and bigger breasts even than Charlotte.

But he was under strict instructions from Charlotte not to even look at Ellie in a sexual way and if he did, he would be castrated. 

But one night when Charlotte was working nights at the Winston Churchill Ellie made her move on him.

 

“I’ve wanted to do that since I was 12” Ellie said as she rolled off him and there, they lay exhausted and spent for an indeterminate period.

Then he looked at her and said

“Was that worth waiting 10 years for”?

“Oh God yes” she replied still panting then a few moments later she asked.

“Am I as good as Charlotte?”

“How would I know” he replied.

“Because you’ve been shagging her since she was sixteen” she said.

“I don’t know what you mean” he said defensively.

“Oh yes you do” she chuckled.

“How did you know?” he conceded.

“Because I’m neither deaf nor blind” she said.

“Did you see us then?” he asked.

“Yes, in Greece, you were asleep in her bed when we returned from a trip to Tinos” she explained “and I’ve heard you, numerous times at the Villa, and several times this week, you’re not exactly quiet”.

“Oh” he said, “I thought we’d been quite restrained”.

“Restrained?” she said mockingly.

“Does anyone else know?” he asked.

“If they do, they didn’t get it from me” she said.

“What about Charlotte?” he asked.

“What about her?”

“Does she know that you know?” he asked.

“I’ve never told her” Ellie said.

“Oh God” he exclaimed.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

“Charlotte” he said.

“What about her?”

“She threatened to castrate me just for looking at you” he said.

“Oh dear” she chuckled.

“God knows what she would do if she found out what we just did”.

He said and turned pale which caused her to laugh.

“Why will she find out?” she asked.

“Because….” He began and left the rest unsaid.

“Well, I’m not going to tell her that I just had sex with my cousin who I’ve fancied since I was 12” Ellie corrected him in a rather superior tone.

“And I’m not looking to replace her, I have a boyfriend.”

“Ok” he said reassured.

“That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to do it with you again sometime.”    

She said.

“It’s rather exciting sneaking around and shagging my sister’s bed buddy”.

“So, when did you have in mind?” he asked.

“Oh, I think when the opportunity arises” she replied.

“I see” he said and looking down he added.

“I think an opportunity has arisen already”.

“Eh?”

Sam just pointed in response to her exclamation and asked.

“Do you want to do it again or not?”

“Oh God yes” She replied.

Suffice is to say he didn’t make it to the Golf club that memorable Wednesday night and his itch was well and truly scratched by Ellie and they repeated the experience on the following night when Charlotte was working late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment