Wednesday 17 November 2021

ALPHABET OF LOVE

You are my ANGEL come to earth

The BEST thing that ever happened to me

You are my CONFIDENT, my assurance

You are my DARLING with a capital D

 

You are EVERYTHING in my world

Whose FRIENDSHIP is beyond measure

You are the GUARDIAN of my life

You are a HEROINE to be treasured

 

You are my INSPIRATION, my muse

You are JULIET to my Romeo

Your KINDNESS touches every heart

You are my LOVER in the afterglow

 

You are all the best MOMENTS of my life

You are the NUMBER 1 hit for me 

You are my ONE and only

You are PERFECTION with a capital P

 

Nothing can QUELL my burning passion

You are ROMANCE made flesh

You are my SOULMATE

You are the TREASURE of any quest

 

You are the star in my UNIVERSE

My VALENTINE each and every day

You mean the entire WORLD to me

You are X –RATED when we play

 

YOU are the only one I want to be with

With you I have reached my ZENITH

No comments:

Post a Comment