Saturday 2 April 2022

WANT

 

I want you every day

In each and everyway

With every breath I take

I want to inhale you

I want to consume you

I want to undress you

Slow and controlled

I want to peel you

Like a piece of fruit

Whose consumption

Is to be anticipated

Each layer more revealing

Exposing the sumptuous flesh

Ripe in its perfection

A sight to be savoured

A delight to be relished

I want to touch you

Feel the warmth of you flesh

Sense it tremble beneath my fingers

Feel the beating of your heart

Beneath your perfect skin

Listen to your breath sounds

Altering with each touch

I want to caress the shape of you

Touch the heat of your passion

Feel your moistness

I want you every day

In each and everyway

With every breath I take

But to you I don’t exist

No comments:

Post a Comment