Friday 8 January 2021

Uncanny Love Tales – (040) Alone with Jaylene Barker

 

At the western end of the Finchbottom Vale lays the small market town of Childean and on the outskirts of the town was the cottage where Ben Arscott lived.

It was a lovely early summer morning and Ben was just doing a bit of housework around the cottage, when there was a knock on the French window, so he stopped what he was doing.

However, when he looked, Ben couldn’t see anyone, not at first but on closer perusal he could see it was Jaylene Barker.

She was wearing knee length blue shorts, tight like leggings, and a kind of short floral summer dress, scooped down at the front, fitted at the waist and just about long enough to cover her bum.
“Hello” he said opening the door

“Where’s your buddy?”

Her “buddy” was Jackie Smith, her best friend, inseparable since kindergarten, which was a perfect friendship, as they complimented each other.

Although there were similarities, they were both attractive for a start, their likes and dislikes, and their sense of humour, but really as individuals they couldn’t be more different.

Jaylene was a brunette, dark complexion and had no fear, Jackie on the other hand was a strawberry blonde, pale and freckly and would tremble in shadows.

Jay was an extrovert, precocious, a real Lolita, very confident, self-assured, and pretty, and she knew it, though not in a cocky way.

Jackie on the other hand, though also very pretty, was unsure of it.

She was shy and socially awkward and lacked self-confidence

Being with Jay made Jack feel more confident, daring to do things she would never do alone, so she lived her life on her friend’s coat tails and without Jaylene, she floundered.

“She’s at her Gran’s funeral,” Jaylene answered

“Ah yes” he responded “I forgot”

To be honest, he wasn’t really bothered where Jackie was, he was just happy to have Jaylene to himself for a change.

The girls were both in their final year at Abbottsford University and worked at the Cherry Bean Café which was owned and run by Ben.

“Not that I’m not glad to see you, but how come you’re here so early” he said

“I thought you were on this afternoon”

“I am, but I’m on a split shift today”

“Covering for India” she said in response to his raised eyebrow “I’ve come straight from the shop, so I was wondering if you minded me hanging around here for a bit, because by the time I get home it’ll be time to head back again, then we could walk to the shop together”

“Sure, no problem” he replied flatly but inside he was doing cartwheels.

Jaylene Barker wasn’t just a pretty girl who worked for him, she was also the girl he loved, not that he’d ever told her how he felt.

He knew she was out of his league, by some distance, she was lovely, and he was just ordinary looking, so it was a real mismatch even if she wasn’t his employee and 4 years younger.

Though he would soon have to love her from afar when she finished Uni and made her way in the world, but for a few hours that day she was his and his alone.

 

They sat and chatted on the Patio for a little while before she asked

“Could I have a drink?”

“Of course, I’m so sorry, I should have offered” he flustered

“It’s ok” she responded and chuckled as she walked past him towards the kitchen, and because she was a foot shorter than him, he could easily look down her top at her beautiful breasts encased within lace trimmed satin cups, what he was unaware of was that she knew he was looking, and she liked it.

Ben flicked the kettle on to make a hot drink, but she asked 

“Can I have a glass of water?”

“Of course, help yourself”

“Ok, I think I will” she said inside her head

The glasses were in the top cupboard and being only five foot one she had to stand on tiptoe to reach the glass, and the act of stretching up her arm, raised the hem of her skirt to expose the curves of her perfect little cheeks in her skin tight shorts.
When she had retrieved a glass she turned and looked at him.
“Were you staring at my bum?” she asked accusingly
“Yes” he confessed “sorry”
“You’re a terrible letch,” Jay said “I saw you staring down my top at my boobs earlier”
Well I’m actually a very good letch” he corrected her

“Don’t you like me looking?”
Of course I do” she said and blushed and then she walked across the kitchen and said

“I would like you touching me better though”
And then she stood on tiptoe to reach up and kiss him and showed that she didn’t care if he was
just ordinary looking, or her boss, or four years older, she wanted him in her league.

No comments:

Post a Comment