Wednesday 31 March 2021

WHEN I WALKED INTO THE ROOM I SAW HER

 

When I walked into the room

I saw her, wearing her favourite

Fleecy dressing gown

Curled up in the big armchair

Her little feet tucked beneath her

And she was hugging a cushion

Almost as big as she

Her tiny frame

Was almost lost

In the overstuffed chair

And instantly an unabated

Wave of love washed over me

And I immediately wanted her

 

She was such a scrawny little thing

Barely a hundred pounds

Soaking wet

And I had seen her that way

Many times

But I loved her totally

With every fibre of my being

We had been married

For ten years now

And still she excited me

Making love to her was electric

It was like being plugged into the national grid

From the first time to the last

She was just the sexiest girl I’d ever seen

 

I stood over her

And stared down at her

For the longest time

She was sleeping so soundly

I didn’t really want to wake her

I should have let her sleep

But she would not have thanked me

In fact, she would have been miffed

So, I knelt beside her

And roused her gently

And as she stirred from her slumber

Her eyes opened and then widened

When she saw me

And she smiled me that come to bed smile

“I waited up for you

Because I’m feeling fruity”

So, my sexy girl was roused and aroused

So, I took her in my arms

And carried her to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment