Thursday 8 April 2021

The Clerembeax Palace Hotel and Spa – National Siblings Day

 

The beautiful Downshire village of Clerembeax St Giles was situated to the west of Abbeyvale, located between Grace Hill and Bushy Down and on the outskirts was the Clerembeax Palace Hotel and Spa and one of the rooms was occupied by Caroline Page who was part of a wedding party.

The wedding reception was being held in the Ballroom, which was where she should have been, as Caroline was the chief bridesmaid but while the party was in full swing downstairs, she was upstairs in her room with Ron Newman.

They were standing at the foot of the bed in a heated embrace with hot passionate mouths, kissing with darting tongues and Ron was unzipping the back of her Lilac dress.

And when the zip could go no lower, he spun her around to face the mirror and slid his hands inside her bodice and the front of her dress fell forward.

“I thought the Best Man was supposed to get off with the chief bridesmaid” she said as she slipped her arms out of her sleeves.

“I’m sure its not compulsary” he replied as she wriggled free of the Lilad dress.

“Maybe not….” She began as he began nibbbling her ear and she briefly lost her train of thought.

“I know it doesn’t have to be the Best Man” Caroline said as she stepped out of the folds of her skirts and kicked them away

“But I know it shouldn’t be the Groom”

“I know that too” he replied “But I married one sister and fell in love with the other one”

“I love my sister” she murmured “but I’m so glad you’re here”

No comments:

Post a Comment