Monday 25 October 2021

Snippets of Downshire Life – All Hallows’ Eve

 

On Halloween a small group of college student from Purplemere, Emma Channel, Stuart Cameron, Karthikeyan Gandhinathan, John Gannon, Carol Fletcher and Jenny Glodek planned to head to Sharpington-By-Sea for the Halloween Fright Night at the Sharpington Fun Park.

It was a popular destination even out of season but Halloween always drew a great crowd for the illuminations, Fright Night and a Fireworks Display.

 

To get into the spirit of the evening they were all going in fancy dress, Carol and Jenny lived in the same street, a couple of doors apart, and Karthi and John lived in the next street.

So they left their respective homes and went to call for the boys because they had plans other than going to Sharpington.

Jenny was dressed as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and had a particular Vampire that she wanted to slay.

 

John was wearing his Dracula outfit as he sat alone on the sofa watching TV when Jenny, in her skimpy black skin tight figure hugging Buffy outfit, appeared in the doorway and said

“Trick or treat” and brandished a sword in one hand and a goody bag in the other.

“I definitely want a treat” he said

“That’s not how it works” she said “I’m supposed to get the treat”

“That’s what I had in mind” he said and leapt up and spun her around and deposited on the sofa and when she was laying on her back he joined her there.

“If you try to bite my neck you blood sucking fiend, I will stab you with my plastic sword” she yelled

“Why would I want to bite your neck when I can kiss your gorgeous lips?” he said earnestly

“Ok I surrender” she exclaimed and discarded her sword and pulled his lips to hers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment