Thursday 11 August 2022

CHRISTMAS ESSENCE

 

You are my Christmas essence

My yuletide effervescence

You breathe life into me

Oh how you appeal to me

Dressed in your Christmas tights

And the Santa sweater that fits just right

Oh you naughty little Christmas flirt

Wearing your short red Christmas skirt

You are the spirit of my season

You are the rhyme and the reason

But as you spread your Christmas joy

Pleasing every girl and boy

There is something you don’t know

I feel stirrings down below

Because when your sleigh bells jingle

It makes all my senses tingle

Because you so excite me

How I want you to delight me

You are my Christmas dish

You are my every Christmas wish

Every year I make this plea

To let me unwrap you beneath the tree

But again you are not among my presents

But you will remain my Christmas essence

No comments:

Post a Comment