Thursday 11 August 2022

Uncanny Christmas Tales – (039) The Surprise Awakening

 

The village of Brocklington was situated on the River Brooke about six miles downstream from Sharping St Mary in the Finchbottom Vale, and it was in Riverside Cottage on a cold, damp and foggy December morning, where Shani Orchard

and Marian Yacoub lay naked beneath the duvet of the formers King-size bed and in its coziness, they were both silently contemplating their situation and reflecting that it was not how they had envisaged the previous night panning out.

Shani was holding Marian, who had her head on her new lover’s chest, and it was her who finally broke the silence when she said

“That was quite a surprise”

“Which part?” Shani asked

“All of it” she replied “but it was a very nice surprise”

“Which part?” Shani asked

“All of it” she replied and giggled

“I’d never done it before” She confessed, in fact she had never done anything before, with anyone, she was a virgin in every conceivable sense of the word.

Which was not that strange for a seventeen-year-old girl even in the 21st Century, but she had never been much of a sexual being, or had much of a sex drive, she hadn’t even touched herself very much, so she just thought she was frigid.

“I know sweetie” Shani said

“Do you mind?” the novice asked

“No of course not” she replied, “You do know that I’ve done it before?”

“God yes” she replied and giggled again

“But I didn’t know you were a ….”

Shani chuckled and kissed her forehead and said

“A lesbian”

“That’s right, because I automatically assumed you were into men” Marian explained.

“Well to be more accurate men are into me” Shani said

“Are you disappointed?”

“What with?” Marian replied with another question

“The fact that I’m a Lesbian” she answered

“Are you kidding? After what we did?”

They both giggled and then Marian kissed Shani with warmth and passion.

“You realize that this means you are a Lesbian too now?” 

“Really?” she asked “How exotic”

And she cuddled up closer still to her lover.

“I am confused about one thing though” she added

What’s that?”

“I didn’t think you liked me” she said

“I think you may have been mistaken in that belief” Shani pointed out

“Well, you did a very good impression of someone who didn’t like me” Marian said “Even at the restaurant last night you were very cold”

The night before was the Brocklington Broadcast International Christmas meal at the Mulberry Tree.

“That’s a defense mechanism” Shani explained, and they lay quiet again for a few minutes before Marian said sheepishly

“I do have one other question”

“What’s that sweetie?” Shani asked

“I was just wondering when we might um…” she began

“You were wondering what?” she asked suspiciously

“Well, when we could do it again?” she asked and buried her face in Shani’s chest to hide her embarrassment

“That’s very bold” she said

“I know” Marian said without lifting her head

“Well as it’s a foggy morning and we’re all cozy warm in bed already I suppose we could do it again right now”

“Oh yes” Marian purred “I really like the sound of that”

No comments:

Post a Comment