Monday 20 June 2022

I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL THOSE YEARS AGO

 

I fell in love with you

All those years ago

Because you were oblivious

You simply didn’t know

 

You didn’t know

That beauty shone from every pore

You saw yourself as odd

But you were no oddity that’s for sure

 

You always put yourself down

If you could have seen through my eyes

You would have realized

You really didn’t have fat thighs

 

And your legs were fabulous

And your bum was not too fat

Your nose wasn’t pointy

And your chest wasn’t too flat

 

But that wasn’t possible

So, I fell in love with your modesty

And you thought I was a good catch

So, you got stuck with me

 

I still love you just as much today

As I did all those years ago

And you’re still completely oblivious

You simply don’t know

No comments:

Post a Comment