Monday 20 June 2022

STEPHANIE

 

It was love at first sight

When I first saw Stephanie

That sparkling sprite

Stunning little Steffie

It may have been her beautiful face

Wish a rosy blush on her cheek

She was the most beautiful creature

I ever held in my arms

It may have been the fine brown hair

Dancing on her shoulders

Hair so fine it turned to fire

In the sunlight

Making a halo on an angel's head

Possibly it was her vivaciousness

Or just her small buttocks

Encased in her dirty jodhpurs

She was simply heart stoppingly gorgeous

Being in love with her was joyous,

Being loved by her was glorious
She would hug me

And bury her head in my chest

The smell of her hair was heaven

Her perfume a divine intoxication

And I would feel her tremble in my arms

As a tiny bird might in the palm of your hand
I wanted to keep her safe

Protect her from harm

Then I would kiss the top of her head

And carry her off to bed
I loved her so much

But I should have loved her more

I should have loved her with a passion

With such depth and intensity

That God himself

Could not have rent her from my grasp

But I did not

And my little bird escaped

No comments:

Post a Comment