Monday 20 June 2022

I JUST MET A GIRL CALLED MARIA

 

I was fourteen when I met her

It was the school holidays

And time could hang heavily

As you tried to fill the days

 

But that was before Maria

We met at the local lido

During that long hot summer

When she affected me so

 

She was a big busted girl

A full year older than me

And the stirrings in my trunks

Were due to her close proximity

 

Everywhere that was important

Maria was big, soft and round

An open smile and wondrous lips

And a voice of honey sweet sound

 

I lost my heart on that summer day

Her charms I could not resist

That summer of sexual awakening

Her lips were the first I kissed

 

What a great summer it was

With Maria by my side

Our first summer of love

My heart full of love and pride

 

The summer passed much faster

After I first saw her lovely face

We parted in September

Never again to share an embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment