Friday 20 May 2022

THAT DECEITFUL MOUTH

 

Don’t speak to me with that mouth

That deceitful mouth

Which lies while smiling to my face

 

Don’t speak through your weak mouth

Too weak to resist temptation

Whose lips kiss in unforgivable betrayal

 

Don’t speak to me with that mouth

That has embraced another

A mouth full of cheapened kisses

 

Don’t speak through your weak mouth

Don’t dare to seek to justify

Your unjustifiable infidelities

 

Don’t speak through that odious mouth

That unspeakable dishonest mouth

Your unclean vessel of elicit fellatio

 

Don’t with those unfaithful lips

Whose kisses caressed another’s skin

Speak my name in terms of love

 

Don’t say sorry with that mouth

Don’t contaminate my ears

With platitudes and insincerity

 

Speak to me with that insidious mouth

That foul and deceitful mouth

Only to utter a final goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment